3075 Molly Pitcher Highway
Chambersburg, PA 17202
A specialized four-day instructor certification program designed and developed for supervisors, trainers and tactical team members. Course covers complete tactical planning & environmental logistics for preparation of a planned or spontaneous event(s). The program additionally covers proven, disturbance & riot control team tactics as well as chemical munitions training in the proper & judicious legal handling of small & large civil disturbances. Training will extensively address numerous situations and confrontations that are being experienced in the field based on a national geographical incident(s) perspective. Regarded as the leading use of force Disturbance Control Team course in the United States it has been instructed world-wide since 1991.
Topics Covered in the Program Include:
- Extensive pre-planning for potential disturbances and riots. Environmental and location specifics based on planed and/or spontaneous events.
- Interfacing local, area and State regional departments for mutual aid responses; based on size, location and type of event.
- Recognition factors of tension, mob psychology, gang influence and threats.
- Confrontational Avoidance Techniques for proper dialog with crowds.
- Training in Riot shields, proper use of OC aerosol & chemical weapon systems; demonstrations of crowd control specific less lethal 12 GA munitions; flash-bang rounds and chemical munitions certification. Discussions of various less lethal & chemical weapons systems are covered based on lawful threat analysis and totality of circumstance conditions.
- Disturbance control techniques, 2 simple & effective formations & responses; S&S (shield & spray) movements; arrest teams; clearing areas and post incident documentation.
- Numerous drills and scenarios will be conducted in planning and implementation.
[A small list of chemical munitions is required for this course]
COST: $595.00 per person Includes: Training manual; all course materials & USB Flash-drive with PowerPoint programs; DPS 4oz Extreme Range (20ft) OC Canister.
CERTIFICATION & INSTRUCTOR: Thomas J. Archambault will be the instructor for this training program. A nationally recognized trainer with 36 years of national and international experience, he is regarded as one of the leading experts in the use of force field w/tactical operations in disturbance control training today. He has trained and certified thousands of personnel in use of force programs for law enforcement & corrections at Municipal, County, State, Federal and U.S. Military departments worldwide.
-To register for this course
-please go here –
Send Payment to:
TJA Use of Force Training, Inc.
P.O. Box 297
Williston, FL 32696-0297 USA
Credit Cards Accepted – Please call with information to:
COURSE INFORMATION: call 239-281-5181