Franklin County Department of Emergency Services
390 New York Ave
Chambersburg, PA 17201
The purpose of this symposium is to provide awareness to our County First Responder Line Officers on collaboration and integration with the County 9-1-1 Center and Emergency Management. Please place your rank with your last name on the registration form. Thank you
Some of the topics that will be discussed:
- Department of Emergency Services (DES) – Welcome, Who Are We?
- DES Operations / Scene Support – What we have and how we can assist you.
- Local / County EMC – Who are they and what can they do for you?
- County Hazmat Coordinator / Operations – Who are they and what can they do for you?
- Emergency Operations Center – What is it and how can it assist you?
- Fire, EMS, Fire Police standard operating Guidelines (2019 Edition)– Review/highlight most important and changed info
- Radio System – Review of current county radio system, map of county with tower sites, do’s and don’ts with radios, basic radio operations & tricks
- Special Teams – Who/What are they? How do they integrate into your incident?
- South Central Task Force (SCTF) – What resources are available and how to get them.
- Tour of facility & Response equipment – To be done at completion of Symposium for those that wish to seize the opportunity
For any additional information please contact Matt Kendall at DES.
717-264-2813 or email@example.com